- Pay zero making charges up to 18% on Gold, Silver jewellery, gold coins and gold bars from Joyalukkas and get up to 50% off on making charges for Diamonds, Rose cut and Precious jewellery.
- If the customer purchase Gold, Silver jewellery of making charge more than 18%, customer has to pay the additional making charge of the ornament (Eg. If the making charge is 24%, to be paid is 24%-18%=6%).
JOYALUKKAS EASY GOLD SCHEME is to help you plan and buy Gold Jewellery you wished to buy.
The scheme is designed in the simplest way. All you have to do is to fill a KYC Form and join the Scheme.
On joining the scheme, you have to select an amount of your choice as monthly advance payment. There are various slabs starting from Rs.1000 onwards.
You have to pay Ten equal monthly advance payments. After making the advance payment for the last month, you can buy your favourite Jewellery by availing a special discount.
The Easy Gold scheme helps you get more jewellery than you could have expected. The Scheme helps you plan in advance to buy jewellery for weddings and other auspicious occasions.
On completion the payment of 10 installments on the 10th month of the enrolment, the customer can avail discount up to 18% of making charges on Purchase of Gold, Silver Jewellery, Gold Coin & Gold bars and up to 50% discount on making charges for the purchase of Diamond, Rose cut and Precious Jewellery at the purchase day’s board rate under the Easy Gold Scheme to the accumulated value. The advance against purchase of jewellery is unique cannot be linked to any other existing schemes.
- Advance payment should be made before 10th of every month by Cash/ DD/ Debit Card/ Credit Card/ NEFT/ RTGS/UPI/ Local Cheques/ Post dated Cheques/ At par Cheques and ONLINE at www.joyalukkas.in. The Customer can give Post dated cheques for the entire period at their convenience. The advance amounts paid will not be eligible for any interest.
- The Advance payment cannot be extended beyond the 10 month period. The plan will be discontinued in the event of any default in the monthly advance payments. In the event of the member defaulting on any advance payment during the tenure or delay in payment more than 60 days, the plan will be discontinued from that month or Scheme can be continued but the member will not be entitled for special discount.
- Taxes including GST and other Government levies will be borne by the Customer at the time of Delivery.
- Excess purchase than scheme amount- Special Discount will be offered only for the amount paid as Scheme. If the scheme amount paid is 50000 and the customer buys for 100000, the offer of discount will be given only for 50000.
- In case of change in address, the customer should inform the company immediately and submit the KYC details.
- The customer can redeem the scheme from any of the Joyalukkas Showroom across India.
- Customers who choose to pre close the enrollment will not be eligible for any discounts.
- The customer can purchase Gold, Diamond, Silver Jewellery from the 10th month of enrolment, up to 345 days.
- Under the scheme the Gold rate on the date of sale will be applied.
- The customers signature will be verified at the time of delivery.
- The company at its sole discretion can alter, amend, modify, add or delete any of the terms and conditions from time to time.
- All disputes are subject to the jurisdiction of the competent court at Thrissur.
For any queries related to Easy Gold Online payment or scheme details, please get in touch with us at,
- +91 487 2329222
For any other queries write to us,
- Joyalukkas India Ltd.
- Fathima Nagar
- Mission Quarters
- Kerala, India - 680005
The term 'Joyalukkas India Ltd. ' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website (https://www.joyalukkas.in) whose registered office is Joyalukkas India Ltd., Fathima Nagar, Mission Quarters, Kerala, India - 680005. Our company registration number is U51398KL2002PTC015372. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Joyalukkas India Ltd.'s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
Joyalukkas India Ltd. is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Joyalukkas India Ltd. may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 01 August 2017.
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Joyalukkas India Ltd., Fathima Nagar, Mission Quarters, Kerala, India - 680005
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Joyalukkas India Ltd. and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arise out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website, you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Joyalukkas India Ltd. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Joyalukkas India Ltd. takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
If there are any questions regarding this website disclaimer policy, you may contact us using the information below: